Thursday, March 9, 2023

can creativity be manufactured?

These are some of the projects I've done in my course, "manufacturing" where we look at different processes of creating products, and use them to make things for ourselves. iron-on vinyl, cardstock cut with a CNC, and laser etching my face into a tortilla. I've also used the laser to cut out a label for my tortilla launcher. 

this was my friends idea, a heat transfer vinyl with natty spelled out in steroids. i used the silluette cutter to cut the words out, transfer paper to place it onto the shirt, then ironed on the vinyl. over all this project turned out great and I still wear the shirt regularly.
in this project, I used laser gerbl to transpose an image of my face onto a tortilla. the tortilla was kind of small, so I had to adjust the size of the image and set the fill as cross fill so It wouldn't take forever. this project was really cool and the tortilla tasted pretty normal. 

this was one of my earlier projects i did, i used cardstock to cut out a image for a bookmark. this had two parts to it, the initial image, then the background. this was one of the easier projects but still fun to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my last ap of junior year.

 The end of the year has arrived and so has the course Policy. We've spent the class learning about government and the three branches th...