Friday, June 3, 2022

walter, you silly goose

in this term, we discussed greek choruses. what a greek chorus is. we also have looked at gender norms. we looked at a raisin in the sun. we then had to make a greek chorus about one specific character. I chose Walter, the most controversial character. he's dynamic, bold, and rude. however, his delivery of the truth is what I think modern generations lack in honesty. walters role was the pessimistic approach to everything, side with the ones winning kind of mindset. he bullies others and dalks down to them. i think his over critical traits are more of what society needs, minus the weak structure.

overall I think the best part of this course was the ability to have discussions in class. this project was made easier because I could discuss it with my peers. i think the most difficult part of the project was having to look back at the text, or maybe figuring out how exactly to format it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my last ap of junior year.

 The end of the year has arrived and so has the course Policy. We've spent the class learning about government and the three branches th...