Monday, February 14, 2022

my ideal house


 For this term in Spanish, we learned about different pretenses and verbs. This was tricky for me because I'm not great at grammar-related subjects, let alone it being in another language. We needed to make a google drawing of a house with five rooms, and 15 total objects throughout the house. We then had to label the floorplan and explain what we did in each room using present tense and er-ar-ir verbs. This part was difficult for me, trying to figure out the conjugations, but I tried my best.



En mi casa, yo como en el comedor, y estoy viendo la televisión. 

En mi sala de estar hablo con mis amigos.

En mi dormitorio, yo dormir, escritar,  trabajar y toco la guitarra.

En la cocina preparo el desayuno, el almuerzo y la cena.

En mi baño, me ducho, me lavo las manos y uso el baño.


Here is an image of the floorplan with the objects labeled and my origonal drawing:


No comments:

Post a Comment

my last ap of junior year.

 The end of the year has arrived and so has the course Policy. We've spent the class learning about government and the three branches th...