Wednesday, November 10, 2021

fictional and non fictional heros.



Hello. Welcome back to my blog. In this ap, for stories, we are looking at the hero’s journey.

We went over the hero's journey steps, and questions to ask during the interview. Joseph Campbell was a man who made the hero's journey. He went through and created a whole process that heroes go through in their lifetime. These steps include the ordinary word, call to adventure, Refusal of the Call, Meeting the Mentor, Crossing the Threshold, Tests, Allies, Enemies, the abyss, The Ordeal, the return, resurrection, and resolution. We went to an art gallery to see an artist's work and ask questions about his work, and we will be making a mural with his help.


For this AP, we had to compare two heroes in our lives. I chose my friend Ahzanna and Napoleon Dynamite. We had to tracetheir steps on the hero's journey, and this slide show is what I used to do so. I chose Napoleon Dynamite because he's relatable and isn't recognizable as a hero, however, he fits the steps in a hero's journey. He's interesting, and he had interesting character development and goes against the typical story norms. I chose Ahzanna for my real-life hero because they understand what a hard life is and how to go through the processes a hero would. They have inspired me a few times, and made it clear they can take on the same challenges a hero would. These two are relatable because they are relatable in similar ways, and fit the heros journey



No comments:

Post a Comment

my last ap of junior year.

 The end of the year has arrived and so has the course Policy. We've spent the class learning about government and the three branches th...